Manal El-Feitury is a singer and actress, born and raised in London. There are numerous roles and stage performances behind her, including “Code Red”, “Coronation Street”, “As Do Anything”, “A Midsummer Night’s Dream”, “My Family”, “Hooked, “Big Bruvva The Musical”. Manal is a participant in the 5th season of X Factor Bulgaria and has been identified as an “accomplished artist with a bright future”. She is extremely magnetic, charismatic and energetic and always in great shape. We asked her to share with us some of her secrets with us.
What are the tricks of being magnetic and charismatic on stage and in life from your opinion?
In a world that is so easy to get lost in, I believe in being real/honest and genuinely present in any moment is the key. So many are fighting their authentic true self that I feel fake is now reality and reality is now fake. As humans we crave real connect so granted working on those qualities in your character instead of hiding them will magnetically draw people to you. In regards to the performing if you are authentic to yourself no one can be you there is only one you, therefore you eliminate any form of competition allowing you to perform from a place of honesty. A good actor, and when I say actor this counts for dance and singing as you reenact something over and over making it look like it’s being done for the 1st time.
What are your little daily rituals to have everyday perfect look?
This is such a funny question, to start with anyone who knows me knows I’m not that woman who has an everyday perfect look. I run around with my crazy hair, no make-up and tracksuits most of the time. No one is perfect every day! I don’t spend an hour a day doing my makeup but I do go to the gym religiously and drink loads of water may not have a perfect body or be super skinny but I have a very powerful functional body because of things I chose to put in my routine.
Can you give some advises to the women how can they be more energetic and keep the positive mood?
Yes I can.
- Don’t start your day looking at social media, also if you do clear your feed and make it full of only people that make you happy not people or products that make you feel bad about yourself.
- Laugh as much as you can especially at yourself.
- Connect with animals even if you don’t have any, one on the street or a friends pet. They are black and white and the most authentic in any situation.
- Think about all things you have and not the things you don’t have or want.
- Pick your friends well, they are the people who will build you and pick you up when you’re down. But remember to have true good friends we need to learn to be one also.
- Do what makes you happy, even if it means no one is by your side…. Go enjoy the journey it’s gonna be over before we can blink.
Manal is a real diva. Genuine, artistic and full with energy. Thank you for the time and for the secrets which you share with us.