Summer sunny days, time spent on the beach and at the pool make us feel good, but it affects our hair. Sea water, sand and hot temperatures damage it and dry it out. And the change of season, which often brings abrupt changes over time, helps complete exhaustion of hair, as this also leads to hair loss. Coming autumn, it's time to change hair care. What to do to prepare it for the colder days and protect it? Here are a few steps you can take:Прочети повече
Evelina Yordanova has been a coach for 16 years. and a former sports dance contestant. She graduated from St. St. St. St. Klimend Ohridski" with specialty General Pedagogy and Specializations "Primary School Pedagogy" and "Management of Education". Then he graduated from the NSA, a sports dance coach. That's how he turns his hobby into a job, namely dancing. Evelina is a happy person because she works what she loves. At her Sway sports center, she also works with elderly people who are happy to attend her dance classes.
In Bulgaria, unlike Europe, older people do not diversify under the pretext that they are already old. Is that hardened perception starting to change?
In the last 3-4 years. I really think things are changing for our elderly. They increasingly understand that movement, and especially dancing, are important to them. 12, 13 years ago. I found my first groups of Latin dances for ladies over 55, then there were only 10-12 people – real heroes, because all their friends watched them with a laugh about what they were up to. They were told ,but people will laugh at you. They fought these prejudices and thanks to their courage and my tenacity, now the dancers with me are about 70-80 people. Yes, the Bulgarian pensioner outlives scruples and prejudices by approaching the thinking of his colleagues in other countries.
How do dancing for the elderly help and why are they important to them?
Dancing is very important to them because:
– through them they maintain social contacts with people of their age with close interests and needs;
– the whole body is moving. I teach Latin dance in lyne, and everyone dances them themselves. The movements are selected especially for the ladies over 55 years, when the problems with the waist, joints, balance, etc. are called. Here they stir age-specific problem areas, which brings them relief on a physical level;
– through the various choreographies that they need to remember, move and brain cells. As they say – I am their "ginkgo biloba";
Ie. dance operates in three main directions – social, physical and mental.
Which dance styles do your older visitors prefer?
My ladies are very temperamental. They like all the good music of their time – through timeless hits to contemporary tunes. The Latino rhythm awakens their blood.
What is the "recipe", is there a secret ingredient to feel eternally young?
The secret ingredient is to smile a lot every day. I have people of adulthood, but young in spirit, alive, real and giving. They have given up most of their children's lives and work and now realize that it's time for them, and with a smile on their face, they grab full handfuls of life. This is very energizing and motivating for me! When they leave the hall, everyone says, "Everyone's smiley day." That's the way it is for you!
Neroli is an essential oil very well known and widely used in aromatherapy. It is extracted by steam distillation from the flowers of orange trees (Citrus aurantium). The oil has a rich floral aroma, with a citrus note. It is used as a basis in perfumes, various aroma products and in cosmetic products.
The history of Neroli
Neroli oil dates back to the 17th century and was adored by Italian aristocrats. The Duchess of Bracciano – Anne Marie de la Tremole – put a few drops on her gloves and a few drops in the bathroom. It was also known as the Oil of Romance because it was used in wedding ceremonies because of its aphrodisiac property.
Neroli oil is present in many beauty products. Besides its gentle aroma has a number of useful properties, here are some of them:
- Refreshes the skin – neroli has a moisturizing effect and enhances the natural process of cell regeneration. It acts antibacterially and is used to treat acne and skin irritations. Rich in anti-oxydance by fighting free radicals, protecting and soothing the skin from inflammation.
- Helps with stress, anxiety and depression – the aroma of orange blossom oil acts therapeutically in mental disturbances. Inhaling helps him relax and free the mind from anxiety. Neroli causes the brain to release Serotonin and reduce cortisol levels, which is the stress hormone.
- Anti-inflammatory action – with external use soothes inflammation of the skin.
- Reduces pain at birth – research shows that the aroma of neroli reduces anxiety and pain in contractions from the first stage of birth.
- Regulating high blood pressure – reducing stress and the hormone cortisol, the oil helps to lower blood pressure as well.
The use of Neroli
Traditionally, neroli oil is used in cosmetics and aromatherapy. You can apply it directly to the skin or a few drops in the bath, in a diffuser or aromalamp, as well as combine it with other oils. If you mix it with base oil is great for massage as an addition to aromatherapy.
Although essential oils are very useful can also be toxic by causing an allergic reaction, therefore it is good to follow some precautions:
- Before using essential oil, it is nice to take a tolerability test – smear your hand on the inside of the elbow or wrist and wait 24 hours, if there is no reaction to the skin, you can use the oil calmly;
- Mix essential oils with base oils before applying to the skin, because they are quite strong. The amount is 3 to 6 drops of essential oil in about 30ml. basic (it can be olive oil, argan oil, almond oil, etc.).
In the summer, we sweat more and often wash our face. From the heat, strong sun and warm wind, the skin is dehydrated and needs moisturizing. It also puffs away from the high temperature, which gives us a tired look. We have prepared you a very easy mask to soothe and hydrate the skin of the face and face care in the summer as it will tone, refresh and nourish it. Contains the following ingredients:прочети повече
Orange skin is a problem for both women and men. A common cause of its appearance is poor nutrition, sedentary lifestyle, stress and lack of good hydration of the body. Besides these causes, it also depends on genetic predisposition.
What is cellulite really?прочети повече